June 04, 2006 09:35PM
Welcome to the CaffiNation 037: Fired Up
The High Octane world of Tunes and Tech, Coffee and all things Caffeine.
Tech Tid-Bits :—–
- Yarrr they appear to be back. Pirate Bay, goes chumbawumba, they got knocked down… now they’re up again… Ok I’ll stop
- Cell Phone Radiation, by my alter ego?
- You Heard it here first EbAy’s Net Neutrality letter. How many got spam filtered out
- Hi Alex I’ll take buzzwords for 2.0 please. Some validity to this but come on…
- There is conservative then there is stupid. As a soon to be parent i’ll take care of the video games thank you
- I’m getting tired of defending the beast But this PDF thing is ridiculous.
- TDIT (This day in Tech!) Wiki Style
TPN Info:—– Tech Podcasts Network Information
- Winners announced in the U3 Developers Contest head on over the www.techpodcasts.com to check out their submissions
Caffeinated Bits Today:—–
- Planned Vacation to Rehoboth Beach, DogfishHead Espresso Bock
here I come.
Music Bits :—–
Selections from Today’s Music Provided by the Podsafe Music Network
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People!
Special Shout out to our northnmost listener from Yellowknife Canada, deep in the heart of the Northwest Territories. We would Like to apologize to our dear friends in Finland and Sweden, Who were the real runners up from last week. A thousand Pardons.
And Hello there to our two listeners from south of the equator from Tasmania, and Brazil.
This PodCast Brought to you by the Letter D